More and more we are being asked by users of Grant scientific and Grant-bio equipment for documentation to support in-house installation, operational and performance qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ).
The Grant IQ/OQ/PQ documentation that we offer is made up of:
- Documentation for IQ/OQ – Installation Qualification – instrument has been delivered and installed in accordance with manufacturer’s requirements
- Operational Qualification – instrument is functioning in accordance with its specification
- Documentation for PQ – Performance Qualification – instrument is continuing to meet its specification
Each IQ/OQ documentation set is specific to individual serial numbered equipment. We recommend purchasing IQ/OQ documentation at the time of ordering Grant Scientific equipment. PQ documentation can be ordered at any time.
IQ/OQ/PQ documentation offers users of Grant scientific and Grant-bio equipment the following benefits:
- Offers equipment user greater comparability and verification with their instruments
- Simplifies installation and maintenance procedures
- Reduces common user errors
- Builds a clear record of an instrument’s performance throughout its life