PSU-10i Orbital Shaking Platform
Microprocessor controlled shaking platform providing smooth and quiet horizontal orbital motion for mixing in bottles, flasks and beakers.
- Variable shaking speed: 50 to 450 rpm
- Interchangeable platforms for use with a variety of vessels
- Loads up to 3 kg
- Continuous or timed operation with automatic switch-off
- Reliable direct drive system
- Automatic load balancing system
- Soft start feature ensures a smooth ramp-up – avoids potential damage to vessel content
- Exceptionally quiet motor – consistent even shaking
- 2-line LCD display clearly indicates both set and actual shaking speed, plus set and elapsed time. Works in combination with simple push buttons for easy set-up
- Choice of 4 interchangeable platforms to suit different types of vessels – maximum flexibility
- Low voltage power supply provides for safe cold room operation and low energy consumption
- Ambient operating temperature range of 4 to 40ºC allows use in cold room or incubator
- Integral electronic timer with audible alarm and automatic switch-off – accurate repeatability of time sensitive incubations
The four interchangeable accessory platforms enable a wide choice of vessels to be used, including bottles, flasks and beakers, dishes, boxes and petri-dishes.
Suitable for use in different laboratories in microbiology, chemistry, immunology, biochemistry and molecular biology.
|Dimensions (h x d x w)||100 x 255 x 255mm|
|Temperature range||4 to 40ºC|
|Speed (load dependent)||50 to 450rpm|
|Display||2-line 16 character LCD|
|Timer, with automatic switch-off||1 minute to 96 hours|
|External power supply||Input AC 120-230V, 50/60Hz Output DC 12V|
|Power consumption||10W (0.8A)|
|Input voltage||12V dc|
Use an alternative browser to access PDFs for view and download.
Orbital Shaking Platform – Platforms
|P16-88||Platform with spring holders for up to 88 tubes up to 30mm diameter|
|P12-100||Platform with clamps for 12 x 100/150ml flasks/beakers. Dimensions: 230 x 190mm|
|BIO-PP-4||Flat platform with non-slip rubber mat. Dimensions: 230 x 190mm|
|P6-250||Platform with clamps for 6 x 250-300ml flasks/ beakers. Dimensions: 250 x 190mm|
|PUP-12||Universal platform, with adjustable bars. Dimensions: 270 x 195mm HB-200. Extra holding bars|