CPS-20 CO2 Shaker
The CPS-20 provides regulated orbital motion and is designed for use specifically in CO2 incubators, where harsh environments such as CO2 and humidity exist. It provides reproducible results for cell culture growth.
A choice of 5 interchangeable platforms are available to provide a wide variety of vessels to be used. The specially designed remote controller allows for protection of electronics from the CO2 environment. It does not interfere with the operation of the incubator.
- Designed for use in harsh environments such as CO2 and humidity
- 5 interchangeable platforms available (must be ordered separately)
- Specifically deigned remote controller allowing for protection of the electronics
- Brushless motor with a guaranteed life time of 35,000 hours
- Tissue Culture Experiments
- Eukaryotic Cell Cultivations
- Any orbital shaking application in CO2 Incubators
For product specifications and more info, please view or download the operating manual below.
Orbital Shaking Platform – Platforms
|P16-88||Platform with spring holders for up to 88 tubes up to 30mm diameter|
|P12-100||Platform with clamps for 12 x 100/150ml flasks/beakers. Dimensions: 230 x 190mm|
|BIO-PP-4||Flat platform with non-slip rubber mat. Dimensions: 230 x 190mm|
|P6-250||Platform with clamps for 6 x 250-300ml flasks/ beakers. Dimensions: 250 x 190mm|
|PUP-12||Universal platform, with adjustable bars. Dimensions: 270 x 195mm HB-200. Extra holding bars|