PTR-25 360° Vertical Mini Rotator
Compact, economy solution with simple to use controls, providing thorough mixing of samples in tubes up to 50 ml. Suitable for use in cold rooms and incubators.
- 360° vertical rotation
- Vertical rotation speed range: 5 to 30 rpm
- Timer with audible alarm and automatic switch-off
- Very easy to operate with simple controls and easy to view LED screen
- Reliable and extremely quiet motor produces regulated rotation throughout the speed range
- Compact with a low profile and small footprint – fits neatly into the workspace
- Platform accommodating 22 tubes (up to 15mm diameter) is included as standard. See Accessories page for additional accessories.
Suitable for preventing blood coagulation in tubes and for fulfilment of procedures of extraction of biological components.
|Dimensions||155 x 190 x 325mm|
|Temperature range||4 to 40ºC|
|Speed||5 to 30 oscil/min|
|Timer, with automatic switch-off||1 minute to 24 hours|
|External power supply||Input AC 120-230V, 50/60Hz Output DC 12V|
|Power consumption||1.3W (0.11A)|
|Input voltage||12V dc|
Use an alternative browser to access PDFs for view and download.
Vertical Mini Rotator – Platforms
|PRS-22||For 22 tubes up to ø 16mm tube volumes 1.5-15ml (replacement platform)|
|PRSC-18||Heavy duty tube adaptor for 18 tubes ø 15-20mm|
|PPRS4-12||Holds 4 tubes up to ø 20-30mm tube volume 50ml and 12 tubes up to ø 10-16mm tube volume 1.5-15ml|