PMR-30 Platform 2D Rocker – Fixed Tilt
Small but highly functional, the Grant bio PMR-30 fixed angle platform rocker provides a smooth rocking motion for gentle sample agitation. Designed to meet the challenge of workspace restrictions, the PMR-30 rocker is compact, with a low profile and small footprint, fitting neatly into the smallest workspace.
The reliable motor produces regulated and reproducible rocking throughout the speed range and, combined with the sturdy construction, will guarantee years of consistent operation. It is also extremely quiet.
- Simple speed setting – from 5 to 30 oscil/min – with a graduated dial
- Fixed 7° tilt angle
- Load up to 1kg
- Continuous or timed operation, with automatic switch-off
- Reliable and extremely quiet motor produces regulated and reproducible rocking throughout the speed range
- Compact, sturdy construction with a low profile and small footprint – fits neatly into the smallest workspace.
- Simple timer setting, with large easy-to-read LED display indicating clearly the time remaining
- Smooth, non-slip mat supplied as standard – prevents vessels from slipping
- Select either continuous or timed operation – the integral electronic timer ensures accurate count-down for repeatability of time-sensitive incubatio
Suitable for mixing applications in many different fields, with specific applications including: gel staining and destaining, antibody staining, washes, hybridisations, immuno precipitations, Southern blots, Western blots, in situs.
|Dimensions||120 x 205 x 220mm|
|Temperature range||4 to 40ºC|
|Speed||5 to 30 oscil/min|
|Fixed tilt angle||7º –|
|Display||4 digit LED|
|Maximum continuous operation time||168 hours|
|Timer with automatic switch-off||1 minute to 24 hours|
|Platform dimensions (working area)||215 x 215mm|
|External power supply||Input AC 120-230V, 50/60Hz Output DC 12V|
|Power consumption||3.8W (0.32A)|
|Input voltage||12V dc|
|PDM||Prevents different size tubes from rolling around the platform|