LTC4R Refrigerated Circulating Bath
The Grant LTC4R provides outstanding performance for routine and sophisticated applications requiring accurate temperature control in the range of -30 to 100°C. The LTC4R includes the TX150 heating circulator and an R4R tank/refrigeration unit, complete with insulated tubing and clips to form a system ready to use.
The TX150 Optima™ is high-performance programmable digital heating circulator with an exceptionally simple user interface. This allows fast set-up of multiple parameters through a powerful menu system and provides sophisticated control for temperature-controlled applications.
USB connectivity is available to a PC or laptop. It is programmable with Labwise™ PC software, a software program to set all parameters, including programs, via the PC. Labwise™ also features real-time status windows, a graphic display of the controller’s performance as a program is run, and allows data to be logged for future recall and analysis.
- Powerful pump for external circulation, maximum flow 18 L/min, maximum pressure 310 mbar
- Full colour QVGA TFT display
- Setpoint, plus three adjustable preset temperature values
- Timer function for reaction timing, 99 hours, 59 minutes, with audible alert and heater control
- Liquid selection safety feature adjusts for temperature range or heater power
- Fault indication display
- Programmable relay
- Two-point user recalibration of internal and external probes (TXPEP, TXSEP)
- Off-set adjustment for optimal isothermal performance
- Can be programmed to switch the refrigeration on and off during a heating and cooling program
- Memory capacity for one program of up to 30 segments
- Choice of languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- Adjustable over-temperature cut-out
- Convenient accessory clamp available for fitting to vessels
- Stability ± 0.1°C
Note: The refrigeration unit can be switched off independently of the circulator to allow heating only applications. All the refrigeration base units can be used up to a maximum temperature of 100°C.
- University research/teaching – temperature control of external equipment including: spectrophotometers & refractometers
- Circulation of temperature control fluid to jacketed vessels, cooling crystallisation vessels
- Industrial laboratories – temperature probe calibration, product testing, product QC, temperature control of external equipment
|Dimensions (h x d x w)||755 x 515 x 390mm|
|Temperature range||-30 to 100ºC|
|Working Area (d x w)||230 x 305mm|
|Min/Max liquid level||85/140mm|
|Cooling power (typical) @20ºC||900W|
|Cooling power (typical) @0ºC0W||500W|
|Cooling power (typical) @-10ºC||300W|
|Cooling power (typical) @-20ºC||180W|
|Cooling power (typical) @-30ºC||40W|
|Electrical power (max) 120V||2280W (50-60Hz)|
|Electrical power (max) 230V||2850W (50Hz)|
|Relay control (of refrigeration system or external device)||•|
Chillers – Heat Exchange Coil
Attach to a supply of cooling tap water or a refrigerated circulator
|CW5||Temperature range: 2ºC above the temperature of the coolant|
Vertical Turbine Pump
Low noise, compact design. Supplied with pipe connections and special lid for fitting to tanks, pipe bore 12.7mm.
|VTP1-LT||Maximum pressure 1000 mbar, Maximum flow 9 L/min|
|VTP2-LT||Maximum pressure 1650 mbar, Maximum flow 12 L/min|
Required only where application demands a higher pressure than that delivered by the internal pump to maintain flow.