LTC4R Refrigerated Circulating Bath
The LTC4R (the equipment) consists of a TX150 (the heating circulator) combined with an R4R (the refrigeration unit), with insulated hoses and clips to allow circulation of temperature control fluids to external equipment.
The Grant LTC4R provides outstanding performance for routine and sophisticated applications requiring accurate temperature control in the range of -30 to 100°C. The LTC4R includes the TX150 heating circulator and an R4R tank/refrigeration unit, complete with insulated tubing and clips to form a system ready to use.
The TX150 Optima™ is high-performance programmable digital heating circulator with an exceptionally simple user interface. This allows fast set-up of multiple parameters through a powerful menu system and provides sophisticated control for temperature-controlled applications.
USB connectivity is available to a PC or laptop. It is programmable with Labwise™ PC software, a software program to set all parameters, including programs, via the PC. Labwise™ also features real-time status windows, a graphic display of the controller's performance as a program is run, and allows data to be logged for future recall and analysis.
- Powerful pump for external circulation, maximum flow 18 L/min, maximum pressure 310 mbar
- Full colour QVGA TFT display
- Setpoint, plus three adjustable preset temperature values
- Timer function for reaction timing, 99 hours, 59 minutes, with audible alert and heater control
- Liquid selection safety feature adjusts for temperature range or heater power
- Fault indication display
- Programmable relay
- Two-point user recalibration of internal and external probes (TXPEP, TXSEP)
- Off-set adjustment for optimal isothermal performance
- Can be programmed to switch the refrigeration on and off during a heating and cooling program
- Memory capacity for one program of up to 30 segments
- Choice of languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- Adjustable over-temperature cut-out
- Convenient accessory clamp available for fitting to vessels
- Stability ± 0.1°C
Note: The refrigeration unit can be switched off independently of the circulator to allow heating only applications. All the refrigeration base units can be used up to a maximum temperature of 100°C.
- University research/teaching - temperature control of external equipment including spectrophotometers & refractometers
- Circulation of temperature control fluid to jacketed vessels, cooling crystallisation vessels
- Industrial laboratories - temperature probe calibration, product testing, product QC, temperature control of external equipment
|Dimensions (h x d x w)||755 x 515 x 390mm|
|Temperature range||-30 to 100ºC|
|Working Area (d x w)||230 x 305mm|
|Min/Max liquid level||85/140mm|
|Cooling power (typical) @20ºC||900W|
|Cooling power (typical) @0ºC0W||500W|
|Cooling power (typical) @-10ºC||300W|
|Cooling power (typical) @-20ºC||180W|
|Cooling power (typical) @-30ºC||40W|
|Electrical power (max) 120V||2280W (50-60Hz)|
|Electrical power (max) 230V||2850W (50Hz)|
|Relay control (of refrigeration system or external device)||•|
|CW5||Temperature range: 2ºC above the temperature of the coolant|
Vertical Turbine Pump
Low noise, compact design. Supplied with pipe connections and special lid for fitting to tanks, pipe bore 12.7mm.
|VTP1-LT||Maximum pressure 1000 mbar, Maximum flow 9 L/min|
|VTP2-LT||Maximum pressure 1650 mbar, Maximum flow 12 L/min|
Required only where application demands a higher pressure than that delivered by the internal pump to maintain flow.