Why join us?
Build a future and make a difference
We’re super lucky to be one of the most innovative and longstanding manufacturing companies in the UK with worldwide presence. The opportunities to grow and learn are endless. We are built on our people and developing the tools to help make a difference to people’s lives.
Would you like to work for a company that you feel inspired by? Are you keen to work for a company that encourages you to expand your professional ambitions? Would you like to work somewhere that your talents are nurtured and cultivated? Are you looking to work on some of the most innovate and cutting-edge inventions and some of the most exciting projects possible? All this, and get the tools you need to keep learning and growing professionally. Not to mention working for an SME with a start-up family feel, as we understand that a happy workplace equals greater productivity.
We are invested in your growth and development
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of a company that will help your career to grow, with training, ongoing development and the opportunity to gain transferable skills and qualifications. We believe in creating a working environment based on mutual respect and collaborative working, bringing together individuals from many different backgrounds, to bring new ideas and the expertise to help us expand further on our already world-renowned business.
Benefits & perks
Grant Instruments is committed to providing the highest standards of service through a well-motivated, skilled and flexible workforce. That’s why, in addition to our great company culture, we offer an array of employee benefits as standard, including:
- 25 days holiday + paid bank holidays. We offer 25 days annual leave plus paid bank holidays, to get some much-deserved rest and relaxation.
- Group personal pension plan. We care about your future and will pension match up to 7%.
- Life assurance. Death in service benefit of 3 x your salary.
- Income protection. We like to look after you if the unexpected happens, you will have immediate access to specialist support designed for return to work after absence.
- Employee health and wellbeing assistance. Our comprehensive employee assistance programme includes employee access to a 24/7 helpline, legal support, wellbeing content and tailored fitness plans, to support you every step of the way. We also offer dedicated resources to support your mental wellbeing.
- Flexitime. Our standard working hours are 37.5 hours per week, but we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance. Maybe you’re a late riser or have plans of an evening? Everyone is free to set their own routines around our core hours and take the time they need for other commitments. You even have the opportunity to finish at lunchtime on a Friday!
- Ongoing training and support. We want each other to develop and succeed in all that we do. Everyone is given opportunities to develop their skills, grow as individuals, and expand their knowledge into areas that interest them.
- Plus much more. Including a company social club, Christmas and summer parties, free onsite car parking, company sick pay, referral bonus’, and service awards, to name a few!
If this all sounds good, why not keep an eye on our latest open opportunities, and feel free to get in touch with your CV and a brief covering lettering, telling us why you’d like to work for Grant, what skills you can bring and what your area of expertise is in. We’d love to hear from you.