Quality is deep-rooted in all that Grant does. We are guided by our principles to deliver products and services that are safe, compliant and trusted. Grant cares deeply about quality, as this helps us to achieve our ambitions to be a trusted and recognised brand that offers products and services to meet our customers’ needs and expectations. Grant is committed to best practice that ensures the highest standards in design, manufacture, quality and customer service. View our quality policy.
To be a profitable, innovative, global brand supplying scientific, data acquisition and air hygiene products by meeting our customers’ expectations and needs.
To develop scientific, educational, and industrial instruments and air hygiene products for multiple markets to deliver what matters to our customers.
- We give assurance of product quality
- We continually measure and improve our performance
- We offer innovative and compelling reasons for our customers to choose Grant
- We use measures to inform and guide us in improving our capability to meet purpose
- We make decisions based on fact and evidence
- We design processes that focus on value and strive to eliminate waste and failure
- We listen and understand our customer’s needs to ensure our system is designed and reviewed to meet those needs
- We fully comply with all regulatory and statutory responsibilities
- We ensure that all employees are fully competent and aware of customer requirements
- We use our ISO 9001:2015 registered quality system to achieve our quality principles
- We provide prompt delivery, accurate information provision and thorough follow-up on queries and complaints
If you’d like to get in touch with our Technical Director, Kevin Belgrove, please use the contact details below:
Telephone: + 44 (0) 1763 260 811
Grant ISO 9001:2015 certificate of compliance.
Grant ISO 14001: 2015 certificate of compliance.